Page 4 of 5
Truckin' Magazine \  Issue 4 Cover

Issue 4 Cover

Truckin' Magazine
views 4038
replies 49
following 38

ASTROBOY   +1y
the tahoe is cool, the ram looks like its straight outta dub or heavy hitters mag (not my style), the f150 is my favorite of the three, its clean, simple, and not blingy, it'd be cool to see more "home/garage built" or "low buck" trucks, not everybody has 50-100 grand lying around, let alone dump that kind of money into a truck, suv or any ride for that matter.
Truckin Max   +1y
Thanks Jake :) How did the article look?
HotRodDime   +1y
Max, if you ever want to know what's "cool" and what's NOT, you know where to find me :LOL:

Haha all joking aside though, catering to such a wide variety in one magazine is a difficult task, and although MOST people on this site and others won't like this cover, there are plenty of others that do ;) keep up the good fight Max and Brandon!
laydsuzu   +1y
yeah the guy with that 63 is a local and that bitch is baaaaad!!!! shoulda had cover imo
ahab   +1y
Beyond the cover, the WestCoast nats. coverage is terrible. Almost all of the pics are of chevys and I would say about 10 of the pics are of trucks that dont deserve it. I seen a ton of badass trucks at the show and only a couple of them in your coverage. I picked up this mag at the local gas station. After checking out the content I decided not to purchase.
Truckin Max   +1y
Mike,

Thanks man, I appreciate that.

Andrew,

Sorry you didn't like the West Coast Nats coverage. There are more pics here:

http://www.truckinweb.com/webonly/1010trweb_2010_west_coast_nationals_truck_show/index.html

The problem with that show, is that there were so many minis, and the selection of the full sized trucks was limited to a whole lot of Chevys. We try to give all of the manufacturers love, but the full sized Chevy is the foundation for the custom truck world. For every custom Ford or Dodge, there are 10 Chevys. Anyway, thanks for your input. It is much appreciated!

Max
Eddie936   +1y
Well I bought the issue this month even dough I said I wouldn't and I was really disappointed .......until I saw that AfterMath's flamed silverado is gonna be on next month! Thank God! That alone makes up for this months "Experiment "
Reyna_Bros   +1y
I can't wait to see the next months issue, especially the cover truck! ;o)
n2bnlow   +1y
I'd rather see a bad-assed mini, than a mediocre full size Chevy. And I think that goes for a lot of the magazine's buyers.