Page 2 of 5
Truckin' Magazine \  Issue 4 Cover

Issue 4 Cover

Truckin' Magazine
views 4040
replies 49
following 38

Eddie936   +1y
The F-150 in the back from what I can see looks pretty good , the Tahoe is So-So looks alright more DUB than Truckin'. .....but the Ram is just something that I would of never thought to be in this magazine.
Deluxe_D100   +1y
Edited: 2/8/2011 7:45:43 PM by Laid_Dakota

I normally don't like to comment on these things because I don't want to seem like im doging anybodys truck (not saying anyone else is), but I agree with Eddie. The Tahoe is ok, I can look over the paint because theres always different styles for different people. The Ford looks like a clean truck. The dodge on the other hand just doesn't fit. I understand its bagged, but it just looks out of place, probably the body kit. These are all personal opinions, but I assume there are quite a bit of people on here that agree.

On a more positive note I just picked up last months issue and liked it alot. Keep up the good work.
Truckin Max   +1y
We all understand that the comments on here aren't meant to be attacks on the truck owners. Everyone has an opinion. The owners of these trucks love this style, hence why they built them. Some people just don't like the look of them. This was an attempt to see what people think about the different styles of truck out there. Again, we at Truckin' appreciate the input you guys are giving. We need this to make the magazine better.

Currently, we are also curious about what the custom truck world thinks about Tundras and Titans. We don't run too many of them because when we do run them, we don't get any feedback. What do you guys think? Should we run more Tundras and Titans or is that a very small niche of people who care about them? Let us know and thank you again for your input!

Max
Associate Editor
Truckin' Magazine
LAID TL   +1y
I think that Tahoe is off the hook ! Not feelin the body kit on the Dodge ? Ford is clean from what you can see of it !!

I think you should run more Titans and Tundras ...... they are full size trucks !
tre5   +1y
Definitely more titans and tundras. No comment on those cover trucks.
sideshizzle   +1y
I love Titans and Tundras but I own a Titan so I'm partial. Personally I think the 63 should have been on the cover. The truck and the photography were phenominal. I also think that seeing that on the cover would have given better results on the news stands as it would appeal to more people. The "dub" type vehicles aren't my style.
CHUNK91   +1y
Max, I agree with tre 5... I am a huge Toyota fan, I have owned a couple of Tundras myself.

It would be nice to see a magazine run more Titans and Tundras...
RMrider17   +1y
Yeah I like clean trucks, accessories are things to remove not add on, and my trucks no where near awesome, but just the same. The Tahoe is badass except for the running boards, the F150 (and Im a chevy guy) looks real well done. The Dodge would be cooler if it didn't have a body kit, like that one purple Aftermath truck that was a cover truck last year was sick. I really like the variety stuff like the older and different stuff, so the Tundras and Titans would be cool, as long as their well done (if that makes sense). Brand doesn't matter as much if its cool. Hope that helps and doesn't piss off too many people.
Eddie936   +1y
Hell yeah tundras and titans deserve a shot at this just as much as any other truck! Especially titans because not too many people like to lay these bad boys down. And yes last months issue was fucking AMAZING! top favorites for sure!
n2bnlow   +1y
I think the 63 should have been on the cover also. And I agree that if you want to try something new, it should be clean dropped and lifted "Japanese" trucks, not a completely different style truck, "which already has its own scene and magazines". Stay true to what Truckin' is. My 68 year old dad buys Truckin', but I'm pretty sure he'll be skipping this one. There are a lot of Titans and Tundras that are very deserving of the pages and cover of Truckin' Magazine. Lets see 'em!

:XL: