threads
Back To Page - AUTOLOC
Page 2 of 2
AUTOLOC \  Any logo on our airplane style buckles.

Any logo on our airplane style buckles.

AUTOLOC
views 2510
replies 19
following 10

dragnlow   +1y
The Tacoma needs a set so I'll be hitting you up to get that on order.
Ron_autoloc   +1y
--------------------------------------------

dragnlow said:

The Tacoma needs a set so I'll be hitting you up to get that on order.

--------------------------------------------

Werd ! Just let me know when your ready.
Lucky   +1y
Hey ron can you give me the dimensions of the retractable belt box?

Ron_autoloc   +1y
What's up West Coast Lucky ! lol the retractable box is 4" tall by 4" wide and 3" deep.
Lucky   +1y
I know it sounds stupid but how does it attach to the vehicle??? Is it like a normal box? Only reason i ask is because when my body drop was done ....The factory holes were covered up. and i have a very small location to mount them.

Do you maybe have a picture of the mounting brackets you could post up?

Thanks ron..
Ron_autoloc   +1y
Yeah I need to leave to take the kid to the DR. I will post up a pic tomorrow. We also have mounting plates that make life easier that I ll get a pic of tomorrow. I have to grab them from the warehouse.
tmiit71   +1y
Ron.. how do I request which logo i want on the buckle for my order? (323204 pending))i dont see a spot in the checkout process.. thanks!
Ron_autoloc   +1y
Hey Lucky here ya go. We have anchor plates flat and angled. The flat ones are good to cut a hole in the floor or lower B pillar and weld them in . Perfect for your body dropped issue your having. Or you can do the angled ones bolt the retractor to the bracket and bolt to the floor. Pretty helpful for $15 a set. Also I included a pic of the 3 point retractable black seat .

Dave Shoot me and E mail. I can't see your order in the system. Have you paid in the check out system yet?
Lucky   +1y
Perfect....I imagine my order will be place next week....

thanks for the extra info wil the brackets
Ron_autoloc   +1y
sure thing ! Lucky

Dave ll I show is 1 red push button belt . You will need the airplane buckle. If you want a club logo we will have to do it over the phone or e mail.