replies 37
following 33

smithchassis   +1y
I love the mitsu!
tre5   +1y
Thanks! the mazda is pretty nifty as well   
post photo
LAID TL   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by tre5    Hydroholics and Tre5 Customs are happy to be a part of the issue also!Keep up the awesome work MT crew.---------------------------------------------CONGRATS JEREMY/ TRE 5 and HYDROHOLICS   
post photo
chriscouto   +1y

this is the first minitruckin i have picked up in a long time and i only did to see the down to earth day coverage but i was super impressed with the whole mag the people putting it together did a great job keep up the good work this life style needs it.
TwistedKreation   +1y

That S-10 is honestly the cleanest and nicest Dime I've seen in MT in a looong time.
STYLEE   +1y
Thank You MINI TRUCKIN for the buildup coverage on the Mitsu. It was a truck I have wanted to build since high school.           Thank you TRE5, HYDROHOLICS, and Art Of Noize.       
FreaksLo720   +1y

Lets thank Ron Penwell from for taking his truck to Smiths Metal works to build a bad ass truck. Good job guys and big congrats go out to Ron... the oldest member in . If you don't know his son is James "Fat Jap" Penwell with the blue Zu Freaks Las Vegas that was a few issue's back. Keep your eye out for his Wifes Pink Mazda coming soon. Seen together in the DTE show covrage. 
gimp5561   +1y

well i got mine at the news stand today, great issue, hopefully my sub. of 20 years will be here soon.