Page 3 of 4
Minitruckin' Magazine \  Clean and Classy issue October 2010

Clean and Classy issue October 2010

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 2887
replies 37
following 33

sicndahead   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by smithchassis  were glad to be apart of your alls favorite issue ever---------------------------------------------Gangstaaaaa.....Got to see this truck before it was even finished and i couldnt stop lookin at it lol....Congrats boys on a badass truck and well deserved spot on the cover of mini truckin....
post photo
Uncle Fester   +1y

Cover looks beautiful, cannot wait to get mine and enjoy it.  Keep up the great work  
smithchassis   +1y

had to go get some gas and theres a circkle K right next door to the shop so we took it as a photo op, LOL
post photo
post photo
Slappy Mc Nasty   +1y

just went to the local 7-11 and grabbed a copy, my truck made it in the "DOWNTOEARTH" show coverage. sa-weet!!!!!!
jvblazn1984   +1y

Nice I love it.....the best hands down. lol
marcus45   +1y

just noticed.... isnt it H Y D R O H O L I C S ?? at the top of the cover.
JohnBoy99   +1y

Hydro not Hyrdo...opps.  Guess we all make mistakes...but on the cover.  Someone sober Mike up next time they get ready to print out an issue!
j mohawk   +1y
thats not the official cover pic. prolly pre press.. the print magazine has it corrected..
JohnBoy99   +1y

Oh, good shit.  Yeah man, I'm in Iraq so I won't see this issue for awhile.  FML.  I just got my wife to send me the July and Aug issues. 
tre5   +1y

Hydroholics and Tre5 Customs are happy to be a part of the issue also!Keep up the awesome work MT crew.
post photo