Clean and Classy issue October 2010

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 2886
replies 37
following 33

Heavy_Chevy   +1y
headlining...lol
xefchopper   +1y

great issue. congrats to smith metalworks on the cover. beautiful truck, i saw it in person. i'll get my cover soon, fingers crossed
slamedtoyota   +1y

best issue ever, damn extreme lowz just kills it, marley as allways congrats and its one of my fav trucks of all time, and  p.s. wtf was up with the judging at summer madness, u had the closed bed class by a long shot
drpitlo   +1y

I had a subscription awhile back and it would hit the stores before I would get mine so I cancelled my subscription and keep the local book store open now being they have it before subscriped people. I love looking at your magizine Minitruckin but your shipping sucks. I think people who subscribe should have it before any bookstore but thats just my 2 cents. Good job on the magizine and keep em coming to subscribers, bookstores, whoever,.
ETNSFLT   +1y

The shipping for subscribers is weird. I haven't gotten mine yet but my buddy who lives 20 miles away got his last Monday. As far as the judging at Summer Madness, I wasn't there but Nick (black tandem axle Nissan) told me about the fiasco. Luckily him and Marley are friends, other wise it might have been an ugly scene. haha!!! I'm sure Marley would take a feature in Minitruckin' over a plaque any day. But, that does suck.  -Stew-
TwistedKreation   +1y

It's a good issue but in the Browsin' Around section you guys list MightyD50.com which has not been up in over a year thanks to drama and piss-poor management.
otterboy47   +1y
The cover truck gives me that funny feeling in my shorts.
Don Shagwell   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by SebastThe best issue I've ever seen ---------------------------------------------CONGRATS RICKY!!
post photo
smithchassis   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by Don Shagwell --------------------------------------------- Originally posted by Sebast The best issue I've ever seen --------------------------------------------- CONGRATS RICKY!! --------------------------------------------- yea that thing is kick ass, id rock it as is
post photo
marcus45   +1y

i see ya brandon and josh!! best debut and now the best issue cover, hopefully those ballcaps still fit..LOL!! what a quick response on that shoot!