Page 1 of 8
Truckin' Magazine \  Photoshopped Cover truck

Photoshopped Cover truck

Truckin' Magazine
views 6176
replies 73
following 73

white trash renegade   +1y
What is with the photoshopped Ram on this months cover?
DougyFrisch   +1y
Pix?
Blitz Noma   +1y

not a very good chop either... the pic on pg56 is the best.
cuddcountry   +1y

i haven't seen it yet but some times they over photo shop something.  Like the blue ekstensive unibody truck.  The back ground of the photos in the mag had the snow capped mountains in the background and i thought it was to much.  but then you go to the web site and see the plane pics with no back ground.  In my opinion it was much better
dbldub01   +1y

I noticed that too, the truck doesn't even look real on the cover and then in every picture looks like they tried to chop it lower and lower each time.
crochface   +1y
it looks like they didnt even try on the cover. theres no texture on the ground. its just a brown gradient.
tre5   +1y

wow, this makes me want to go pick up the magazine and look. Maybe they did it to get a buzz and try to sell more magazines... really though, I want to see it so I am going to the store right now.  Even bad word of mouth is still word of mouth I guess.
GraphicDisorder   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by tre5   Even bad word of mouth is still word of mouth I guess. --------------------------------------------- Very true.  Keep em talking, good or bad, its all good.
crochface   +1y
id be upset if i finally made cover and it was something i was emberrased to show off 
LaidNeon   +1y

post photo