threads
Back To Page - Minitruckin' Magazine
Page 4 of 4
Minitruckin' Magazine \  MINITRUCKER MONEY??????????

MINITRUCKER MONEY??????????

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 3187
replies 38
following 36

DOWNHERE   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Jance CustomsI think it's pretty funny and pretty stupid at the same time. The picture with all the red markings on it and gives out a URL would make me not want the cash if someone handed it to me. I think it's a clever idea but for legal reasons, I wouldn't want anything to do with it. ---------------------------------------------Out of curiosity, whats the worse that can happen?
post photo
90slammedmitsu   +1y
Whoever mutilates, cuts, defaces, disfigures, or perforates, or unites or cements together, or does any other thing to any bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt issued by any national banking association, or Federal Reserve bank, or the Federal Reserve System, with intent to render such bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt unfit to be reissued, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both." Source(s):United States Code TITLE 18 - CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE PART I - CRIMES CHAPTER 17 - COINS AND CURRENCY333. Mutilation of national bank obligations
90slammedmitsu   +1y
Edited: 4/23/2010 5:30:51 PM by 90slammedmitsu

oops posted 2x
laynwindows   +1y
Edited: 4/23/2010 6:08:23 PM by laynwindows

laynwindows   +1y
Edited: 4/23/2010 6:07:58 PM by laynwindows

as far as i know, its not a federal offense to write on money, because it doesnt belong to the united states, its a privately owned bank and the U.S. borrows money from it.......... its just paper and nobody knows who it really belongs to
landwhale   +1y
with intent to render such bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt unfit to be reissued   umm that bill is still useable so no harm no foul
Gotmods1   +1y

Well somebody call the police!!!....   i got a pocket full of these scrapin bills coming with me to RESURRECTION 2K10 this weekend!
smctoy   +1y

thats too cool & funny!!
BJ_waylayed   +1y
If the place banks at the same bank as you, you could have deposited it from Layd out and then it was issued by the bank to the resteraunt