threads
Back To Page - Minitruckin' Magazine
Page 2 of 4
Minitruckin' Magazine \  MINITRUCKER MONEY??????????

MINITRUCKER MONEY??????????

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 3185
replies 38
following 36

jmzcustomz (jeff)   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by twistedsdime---------------------------------------------Originally posted by lumpymust be an east coaster the bill is from new york and dont think bills get passed around that much to make it from say west coast---------------------------------------------True story: When I was 16 and working at a Subway I got this $1 bill from a customer and on it was written wheresgeorge.com and an email address. Well since it was also an aol email address I just hit the screen name up on AOL IM. Turned out the kid had remember writting that on the bill 11 months earlier. He lived in Cali and I live in North Carolina. So I'd say it's very possible to be from anywhere. Money is passed around alot. It's very dirty and they say 90% of money has cocaine residue on it too!---------------------------------------------  Yes money contains drug residue on it.  My brother can't train his dogs with his wallet in his pocket.  And money is very very dirty.  My wife gets filthy at work on some days.  She bitches about it all the time.  I keep volunteering to gather it and clean it for them but the federal reserve might get up set. 
no1lowr   +1y
i counted a bunch of money that a "customer" dropped off the other day and it fuckin reaked of cocaine and i was actually thinking that!!! how much money touches cocaine, crazy!

DOWNHERE   +1y

He does that wheres george stuff on all his money
DropEmWear   +1y

We are in the beginning stages of making MINTRUCKER MONEY a reality somehow....be on the lookout.  If someone can do it...WE SURE CAN!!!!!
DropEmWear   +1y

You bought shirts at Layd Out At The Park with those?? We got it just today at a restaurant so it was not something we got at the show...in fact all the cash we do at a show goes directly to the bank so it was not directly given to us. Wonder how many are out there.We are in the beginning stages of making MINTRUCKER MONEY a reality somehow....be on the lookout.  If someone can do it...WE SURE CAN!!!!!
DOWNHERE   +1y

lol, well I bought 2 shirts and I was looking for change, and my friend passed me some of them dollars,... Trust me its him though.  He had the stamp specially made. It should also have a stamp that says where george too.   
tuckinlugs06   +1y

whys it gota be a s10
DOWNHERE   +1y

its not, its a mazda
tuckinlugs06   +1y

be cool if someone could sell a stamp then we could stamp the ones we come accross then see how offten we get them back or see them on here ...mabe the stamps could have a number so you can tell if its yours
tuckinlugs06   +1y

looks like a s10 to me