threads
Back To Page - Minitruckin' Magazine
Page 3 of 4
Minitruckin' Magazine \  MINITRUCKER MONEY??????????

MINITRUCKER MONEY??????????

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 3186
replies 38
following 36

DOWNHERE   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by TuckingLugs05be cool if someone could sell a stamp then we could stamp the ones we come accross then see how offten we get them back or see them on here ...mabe the stamps could have a number so you can tell if its yours ---------------------------------------------Well Its a wheregeorge.com dollar...  Go on that site and enter the serial number on the dollar and you will see where it came from.  He will get an alert if you respond to where u found the dollar
idrgbdy   +1y
i think it would be sweet if everyone wrote on their money their club and state or a minitrucker phrase or something on the back of all their money. some of us it might only take a few minutes, but i know some it would take years to write on all their money. haha but it would be cool to hand someone money and they say, oh shit, you're a minitrucker too? lol
slamdtaco   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by idrgbdyi think it would be sweet if everyone wrote on their money their club and state or a minitrucker phrase or something on the back of all their money. some of us it might only take a few minutes, but i know some it would take years to write on all their money. haha but it would be cool to hand someone money and they say, oh shit, you're a minitrucker too? lol---------------------------------------------there you goclub name and state is easy enough
BabyYouWish   +1y
Not that 50% of what we do is illegal already, but I beliebe writing on/marking money is a federal offense.   Any institution can refuse to accept money with markings on it... 
firefighter5325   +1y

^^^agree    But if you feel the uncontrollable urge to write on it put your cell number on see how many phone calls you get.
gslow2600i   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by DropEmWearYou bought shirts at Layd Out At The Park with those?? We got it just today at a restaurant so it was not something we got at the show...in fact all the cash we do at a show goes directly to the bank so it was not directly given to us. Wonder how many are out there.We are in the beginning stages of making MINTRUCKER MONEY a reality somehow....be on the lookout.  If someone can do it...WE SURE CAN!!!!!--------------------------------------------- Goes directly to the bar at the hotel more like it
mjavy7   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by BabyYouWishNot that 50% of what we do is illegal already, but I beliebe writing on/marking money is a federal offense. Any institution can refuse to accept money with markings on it... ---------------------------------------------This is a fact but wooould you turn down a bill because of a stamp? I would not.
Gotmods1   +1y
i think i gave you a $10 and three $1's at spring showdown in buena vista va. i bought 2 shirts with my wife. i also gave you some at layd out. check the bill note on wheresgeorge. i only spend the scrapin ones at shows so theres not many out there. i spent about 75 scrapin bills so far. some at layd out at the park and some at spring showdown. i'm ready to get the cube out to the shows so check your $$$.
Gotmods1   +1y
heres one from the same batch as yours... only 6 #'s off.

post photo
Jance Customs   +1y
I think it's pretty funny and pretty stupid at the same time. The picture with all the red markings on it and gives out a URL would make me not want the cash if someone handed it to me. I think it's a clever idea but for legal reasons, I wouldn't want anything to do with it.