threads
Back To Page - Minitruckin' Magazine
Page 1 of 4
Minitruckin' Magazine \  MINITRUCKER MONEY??????????

MINITRUCKER MONEY??????????

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 3179
replies 38
following 36

DropEmWear   +1y
Yes, Jen and I were at dinner and got this $1 bill with our change.  We did not do this ourselves.  Someone out there took the time to have this stamp made (it is for sure a stamp, not drawn on) and is now finally making the US Dollar RAD!!! We are about to conduct a contest/world wide search to find out who is doing this....we are framing this one so no you cant have it..lol  I think RED From Minitruckin news should put this in there....

twistedsdime   +1y

This is awesome!
NCsteven   +1y

i wanna find one

lumpy   +1y
must be an east coaster the bill is from new york and dont think bills get passed around that much to make it from say west coast
jmzcustomz (jeff)   +1y
That is so RAD.  I will ask my wife to be on the look out.  She works for Loomis so yea...she sees tons of money per day.  And as for the circulation.... Easy for the east coast bills to go west and vise versa.  People travel all of the time across the country and pay cash for random crap.
redspowerjams   +1y

Hell yea, Send me a pic of it to redspowerjams@hotmail.com  Thats bad ass!!!
still_2_hi   +1y

Find all your stripper friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are the ones holding all the one dollar bills!
lumpy   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by jmzcustomzThat is so RAD.  I will ask my wife to be on the look out.  She works for Loomis so yea...she sees tons of money per day.  And as for the circulation.... Easy for the east coast bills to go west and vise versa.  People travel all of the time across the country and pay cash for random crap. --------------------------------------------- true but would have to make trip twice and just seems more likly it was someone that way plus the bill is in pretty good shape..........but who knowsis cool though
DOWNHERE   +1y

I bought shirts with that at layd out... My friend does that with the white cube... hes on here with the name gotmods1

twistedsdime   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by lumpymust be an east coaster the bill is from new york and dont think bills get passed around that much to make it from say west coast---------------------------------------------True story: When I was 16 and working at a Subway I got this $1 bill from a customer and on it was written wheresgeorge.com and an email address. Well since it was also an aol email address I just hit the screen name up on AOL IM. Turned out the kid had remember writting that on the bill 11 months earlier. He lived in Cali and I live in North Carolina. So I'd say it's very possible to be from anywhere. Money is passed around alot. It's very dirty and they say 90% of money has cocaine residue on it too!