MT jan issue?

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 3579
replies 35
following 33

Heavy_Chevy   +1y
got it on the 6th
ElCadillacKid   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by iLLblazer---------------------------------------------Originally posted by ElCadillacKid. I noticed that Max didn't have an article in this issue.---------------------------------------------Didnt max have an entire article on Shocks with input from Steve @ RCD and the guys at Slam Specialties??Awesome issue. --------------------------------------------- you would be correct! my bad, i skipped that article not realizing it was Max'.
do_spiderman   +1y
Awesome issue and thanks Josh for nominating DEFINITE OBSESSIONS for club of the year.
Burrellimages   +1y

I personally like the center poster this month.  I didnt have any idea mike was gonna use that photo for it.  We were actually playing around during the truck photo shoot and found that chair and fridge sitting around and threw it all together.
layedoutnissan   +1y
I got mine the other day. A few days later than usual but worth the wait. Thanks to Phil Fowler for nominating for club of the year. That meant a lot to us.
twistedsdime   +1y

I always get mine on time. Can't believe this is already for sale but one hell of a deal. Hope it goes to a great home.