MT jan issue?

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 3577
replies 35
following 33

lowazzmaz   +1y

where's fester....lol

projekt94   +1y

thanx for running my truck in the ridin around section!!! sorry to hijack thread twisted metal is fuckin sik!!!!!!

HotRodDime   +1y

anyone else get their issues yet or is this one laggin? It seems every other month takes a couple more days as one issue is on stands for 30 days then the next for 35 days, so it's a wierd cycle... this issue has some pretty killer stuff, let us know what you think!
BAGLESS   +1y
Edited: 11/3/2009 8:30:39 PM by BAGLESS

I received mine a couple days ago... Sweet issue!

post photo
jmzcustomz (jeff)   +1y
I likey!!!!  Keep it up Mike and Ernie and all of the others... I like the different styles of shooting that each person brings to the table.  It really shows it as a Mag for us by us.   And $9,500 for Twisted Metal???? WTF why must I be a broke ass?
slammedcivicsi   +1y
mike you guys need to use the typical studio shots more often. I think they just look so awesome, rather than the new digital backgrounds recently used.....just my opinion.
CHUNK91   +1y

Got mine the other day. Looks great Mike!  Awesome job as always.
22below   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Slappy Mc Nasty"This is one of the most famous trucks of all time!"yet i have never seen or heard of it. i guess 15 years will do that---------------------------------------------I didnt want to say anything, but I didnt know about this truck either......Cool timeline on the events of the truck, traded for a CD player....wow...
lumpy   +1y
i remember when bob used to use it to haul rollpans and sheetmetal in when he was doin fbis stuff when they where in a single bay with a roll up........and when it first got the roof put on..... looks good now  but liked it better red
FADE2BLK94   +1y
Got mine on saturday. Glad to see twisted metal finished, it's been in so many different stages over the years. If I wasnt a broke ass I would buy it and migrate it to the east coast!