Page 3 of 4
Minitruckin' Magazine \  MT jan issue?

MT jan issue?

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 3578
replies 35
following 33

Uncle Fester   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by lowazzmazwhere's fester....lol

---------------------------------------------  Thanks for thinking about me.  Mike did approach me and ask if I was interested.  I sure was just did not have the needed funds to buy it.  I gotta get my own long term project done in hopes people might talk about it one day.  Good luck on the sale it turned out awesome.
post photo
lumpy   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Uncle Fester---------------------------------------------Originally posted by lowazzmazwhere's fester....lol

---------------------------------------------  Thanks for thinking about me.  Mike did approach me and ask if I was interested.  I sure was just did not have the needed funds to buy it.  I gotta get my own long term project done in hopes people might talk about it one day.  Good luck on the sale it turned out awesome.--------------------------------------------- you should start a museum and charge admission.. that way you can keep adding on......lol  whats the latest addition????
post photo
tacomatoy2001   +1y

Got my issue on the 27th, thanks again for my spot in the ridin around section, I was so excited to see that. Twisted metal turned out great, definitly an important piece of Mini Truckin' history.
marcus38   +1y

ok i started this thread and time to end it...got my issue today.. hey mike if u go to the owner profiles and click on the GMC CARRYALL u will see that im a hardcore MT kind of guy. im under marcus45.. its a one-off mailbox.maybe it could find its way onto a graffitti page,huh? ok Brant time to make this thread disappear. by the way, killer issue !!
gslif   +1y

Awesome issue! If it weren't so hard to get custom trucks into Canada I'd be all over this one as I tried to buy it 3 years ago....
TwistedMinis   +1y
I got the issue almost a week ago. I can't believe some of you haven't heard of Twisted Metal. I tried to buy it from Dave when he first got it, and again later. Now I can't afford it. Its one of my favorite trucks of all time, and I wish I had the cash now.  I'd probably drop an LC Engineering crate motor in it.  It was also cool to see the Datsun in the UC section. 
ElCadillacKid   +1y
it's really cool to see Twisted Metal finished! $9500 is a good deal on it, hopefully it finds a good home. I noticed that Max didn't have an article in this issue.
mindlissmetalfab   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by ElCadillacKid. I noticed that Max didn't have an article in this issue.---------------------------------------------Didnt max have an entire article on Shocks with input from Steve @ RCD and the guys at Slam Specialties??Awesome issue.
SOLOWMA   +1y

cool issue,only problem is im done reading it already, i have to learn to pace myself, hey Twisted Minis ilove that truck in the under construction. also great to see alot of trucks i havent seen yet all throughout the issue
leftsyder   +1y

very cool truck. Last I seen was drop zone I think in 05 mabye 04 when it was red. Bob is amazing metal master ! Turned out super sweet ! I was wondering why no motor pics? And yeah Id say 9500 is a steal at twice the price. Congrats on the cover.Ron