Page 14 of 15
Minitruckin' Magazine \  club of the year

club of the year

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 11922
replies 142
following 127

rat_fink   +1y

EKSESSIV--- cause we are more family and take care of each other as a family like a club should, clean rides, awesome bad ass group of people.

lowgmc   +1y
I THINK GROUND LEVEL SHOULD BE CLUB OF THE YEAR.  ANY BODY THAT CAN STEAL A CLUBS LOGO (STAR, PINSTRIPE AND FONT) AND GET IT TATTOOED ON MOST OF THERE MEMBERS HAS POINTS FOR ORIGINALITY.  

post photo
post photo
lowgmc   +1y

ALL BULLSHIT ASIDE...I THINK RELAXED ALL THE WAY!

robles228   +1y

I put my 2 cents awhile back on this thread and  at this point no one on here is the one that makes the final decsion. So this thread is pointless and if i was on SSM staff i would delete this thread! 
post photo
DRGNDOOR   +1y

Pebble Pushers have not had a truck published on the cover of any magazine printed, but some how we managed to pull off getting club of the year! Just saying you don't have to have cover trucks to get a vote for club of the year.I guess  just be true to yourselves and support the scene the best you can and know how to. Rob Pp
nickgbmx   +1y

Maybe Local Motion, some of the sickest rides coming out of Socal

bendapirate   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by woofIMO Quality RidesParticipation at ShowsService to the Community such as Toy Runs   (Not Court Ordered) Good Attidute torward all clubs and shows =WIN !!---------------------------------------------at the (Not Court Ordered)
post photo
DOWNHERE   +1y

Id say ST
1SIK96   +1y
Krucial koncepts... They have.quality ridez..
CruzJunior   +1y
XTREME LOWZ