Page 11 of 15
Minitruckin' Magazine \  club of the year

club of the year

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 11935
replies 142
following 127

FreaksLo720   +1y

DON'T YOU PEOPLE READ MINITRUCKIN???? IT'S MINITRUCKIN CLUB OF THE YEAR....ALL THAT COUNTS IS HOW MANY COVER TRUCKS DID A CLUB GET IN MINITRUCKIN. unless they are changing it this year thats how it works. cuz i would love to say my club . we do are thing and do it big and growing world wide. AFTERMATH bad ass rides, a lot of full size trucks and fetures in other mags.   bad ass rides, kick ass show but not enuff for minitruckin. SUNSET luv you guys but one cover and good shows not enuff. we all know who it'll be, , , or . like normal they rock the cover of all year with a few other clubs here and there. so you want to know whos going to win??? count the cover trucks on MINITRUCKIN. club with the most wins. We as a whole need to talk to staff to change this. CLUB OF THE YEAR should be just that, the who's who of the scene. there are a lot of kick ass clubs that put a lot of work out there and get NO LOVE. it needs to be about every side of a club, rides shows the put on, the shows they go to, growth, hothey help the scene and the community them, ect. just my shitty two cents. there are a ton of kick ass clubs out there. good luck to whatever club gets its. FREAKMASTERSHANNON "thats how the cookie crumbles."
baggedmitsu   +1y

i think everybody who votes for club of the year chooses for different reasons. Their aren't any set guidelines actually. I think some people might vote for who had a lot of covers but not everybody. Me personally i look for a club that I see really made a difference in some way. Maybe their a small club holding it down in a far off area where nobody really participates or maybe they're a huge worldwide club that really puts forth alot of effort to promote MT lifestyle world wide. It varies.  You can pick up passed years issues and read and get an idea of why people vote the way they do.
GraphicDisorder   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by baggedMITSUi think everybody who votes for club of the year chooses for different reasons. Their aren't any set guidelines actually. I think some people might vote for who had a lot of covers but not everybody. Me personally i look for a club that I see really made a difference in some way. Maybe their a small club holding it down in a far off area where nobody really participates or maybe they're a huge worldwide club that really puts forth alot of effort to promote MT lifestyle world wide. It varies.  You can pick up passed years issues and read and get an idea of why people vote the way they do. ---------------------------------------------Good post, its sad people assume how things are choosen when the info is easy to find.  
idrgbdy   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by Waldog25 Edited: 9/3/2009 1:23:47 PM by Waldog25   HARDCORE BABY!!! 20 YEARS OF MINI TRUCKIN!!! http://www.hardcoreminis.net --------------------------------------------- so where is the top half of this pic??? i'll vote for you if i get the top half of this pic asap. hahahaaa
post photo
FreaksLo720   +1y

well if im wrong cool. but thats what it comes down too. i would just like to see it go to a club that is out there workin good and hard as a whole....may the best club win and good good luck to all
low mazda   +1y
Edited: 9/3/2009 8:44:32 PM by low mazda

The amount of covers may have some input, but not much. AcrophobiA got it a few years back and didn't have the most covers for 2007 or whatever year that was that they won it. As for whoever said does have under construction rides, I know the state of GA don't, and I'm pretty sure no state does, and if they have a logo on a UC truck, it's because they were already a member befor the ride went under construction, and if it has primer, they are not allowed to rock a logo. At least that's how my two chapter reps have explained it to me. I am not in a club, but one day plan to rock an logo, but, I still vote for , , or cuz I got homies in those three, and those are the BIG ELITE THREE, that if it weren't for those guys, the scene wouldn't be where it is. The bortherhood and family relationship between the BIG 3 is what the scene is all about. As far as :AFTERMATH: and the rest of em, I'll give them props. There are some nice ass rides in any of them, but like stated, this is for MINITRUCKIN', not SSM. I think the guys who run this site, should come up with a "SSM CLUB OF THE YEAR"And I'm done befor I hurt feeling on my beliefs of some statements in this thread.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
doobie   +1y

AFTERMATH ALL THE WAY
22draggin01   +1y

aftermath!
bigdog2006   +1y

i think that AFTERMATH should get it they put alot of trucks on mags all over. that just what i think.
renny   +1y

AFTERMATH DESERVES CLUB OF THE YEAR.