Minitruckin' Magazine
views 11934
replies 142
following 127

chicksdigit02   +1y
Edited: 9/12/2009 9:37:32 PM by chicksdigit02

Aftermath!

slammedcivicsi   +1y
i think people are forgetting, that club of the year goes to the club that appeared to participate the most in the sport for the year. This could be by throwing multiple shows, cruise ins, toy runs, or by simply just bringing its best to help support other clubs, or shows, etc. Basically all they require to be club of the year is participation. I dont believe that covers, features or individuals make a club, on a whole who has done the best over the past 12 months. -Brad
still2high   +1y

so i guess quality rides dont matter, just get a shitload of primerd unfinished trucks and have a show and you should be in the running for club of the year. we dont have toy drives or charities but i know the guys in our club bust their asses and work hard to build the trucks but i guess working hard to build something nice isnt enough.
blazins10   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by dragnlowI think it would be best to base it of the impact that club did for that year in the scene. Providing venues for the scene to enjoy no just on one side of the coast, creating rides that inspire not just the new kid coming into the scene but the old ones as well to step it up and build it right, kick ass members that will go the extra mile for you to feel welcome no matter what club, crew, or team your with. Once again //RA comes to mind...---------------------------------------------well said  , thats what this hobby/lifestyle  needs to get back too  
vctitty   +1y
Edited: 9/13/2009 1:50:39 AM by vctitty

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by still2highso i guess quality rides dont matter, just get a shitload of primerd unfinished trucks and have a show and you should be in the running for club of the year. we dont have toy drives or charities but i know the guys in our club bust their asses and work hard to build the trucks but i guess working hard to build something nice isnt enough.--------------------------------------------- so i guess ur saying that people aren't in great clubs or aren't busting their asses when they have an unfinished ride. last time i checked a minitruck is truely never finished. just that stage of the build is complete. but hey i am just a chapter president for a club that gets very little love in the scene unless u say the love for our founder is love for the entire club. to me club of the year should be about who is helping develope the scene as a club not this chapter does that and that chapter does this but the entire club yea certain chapters are gunna do more than others in any club but honestly last time i checked when i had something happen and i needed help my club was willing of course but how many other clubs can say they saved another clubs member. My vote goes to Freaks of Nature mainly for the reason of i have never scene a club more willing to help people out no matter what their logo was. I am the president of vertically challenged phoenix and the scene out here is so drama filled and people get all butt hurt and don't want this club around and oh u hang with them stay away from us and our guys and all that bullshit and yet the president of freaks phoenix helps people in and outta the scene just to help people out. so honestly a club like that is what i think needs to be rewarded not a club that looks at my truck and other trucks like it and goes damn look at that piece off shit. which is the way alot of the bigger clubs are especially here in the phoenix valley
GraphicDisorder   +1y

Why dont you guys argue about who should be club of the year, pump your club up while softly insulting other clubs, im sure that will get you club of the year.  I mean pumping yourself up and tearing down others should be what this is all about right?  Or is that just what its become? Seriously some of you should really go back and look at your posts. This thread actually illustrates some of the very things wrong with the scene currently.  
KEEF   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by SSM-BrandtWhy dont you guys argue about who should be club of the year, pump your club up while softly insulting other clubs, im sure that will get you club of the year.  I mean pumping yourself up and tearing down others should be what this is all about right?  Or is that just what its become? Seriously some of you should really go back and look at your posts. This thread actually illustrates some of the very things wrong with the scene currently.  ---------------------------------------------Couldnt have said it better myself Brandt i wish we could all just get along and have friendly competition instead of all the drama and hate.......
relaxedmitch   +1y
Edited: 9/13/2009 1:27:27 PM by relaxedmitch

Brandt you couldn't be more right, bro!!

jucieddime00   +1y

I personally think every club should get club of the year for even being able to keep the scene alive with the way the economy is were about the only group of people i know about that can spend their whole paycheck on there truck just to have it done for the next show...and also if that wasnt the case club of the year should go to the club who has the least amount of dui's and being arrested for being drunk and acting a fool...
renny   +1y

very well put my friend.some times it seems like the scene is turning gangsta.its just not the same as it used to be.pretty soon were gonna have to go to shows strapped.theres nobody better than everyone else in this scene.quite a few shit talkers on here too.ive noticed that most of the shit talkers on here dont have a truck in their profile.or they have a piece of shit truck that will never get completed in their profile.grow up guys.