Page 4 of 4
KIK \  Stickers

Stickers

KIK
views 3492
replies 38
following 23

KiK   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by mississippirob---------------------------------------------Originally posted by KiK---------------------------------------------Originally posted by mississippirobWTF is a KIK? ---------------------------------------------Go F yourself Rob, lol. You going to Border Bash?  -Trae ---------------------------------------------Heavens to Mercatroid!!! Such harsh letters! You bet your sweet anus I'm going to Border Bash, there are pretty, young latin women that need nationalization, which happens to be my penis' new stage name. So, you do the math!--------------------------------------------- Heavens to Mercatroid!!!  LMFAO.  None of the young uns on here have a clue as to what you just said... I'm going to try to post one of your texts on TFLN today.  -Trae
projekt94   +1y

hey trae can u tell me alil more about club stickers??
KiK   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by mojo_on_the_runhey trae can u tell me alil more about club stickers??--------------------------------------------- I have to get all the club logos vectorized, which I'm working on as I type this.  To start out with we will only offer 1 color stickers, but obviously we will work our way up to including multicolor stickers like the one in your sig.  I'll keep ya'll updated on here and on MySpace and on our website as we make more progress. -Trae
projekt94   +1y

word!!! wat about shirts caps and stuff?? would u be able to do multicolor as well??
KiK   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by mojo_on_the_runword!!! wat about shirts caps and stuff?? would u be able to do multicolor as well??--------------------------------------------- That is another thing I've been working on...I assume you're interested in getting the Sunset Texas logo??? -Trae
projekt94   +1y

thats a big 10-4 there rubber duck haha
mississippirob   +1y

vectorized???? with the space transmogriphier????? Sorry, I'm just happy to have the interweb back!! LOL seriously though, I think a sticker that says WTF IS A KIK? would be awesome
KiK   +1y
All of the new KIK stickers have been vectorized and I just got finished making the images for the website.  I'll have Kris start adding them to the site tomorrow... I'm going to start a new topic in our sponsored forum for the club stickers.  If ya'll have any suggestions or comments about club stickers ya'll can post there.  I'll let ya'll know in there when they will be available on the site. -Trae
KiK   +1y
Alot of our t-shirt designs are now available for sale on our site. Here is the link:  www.kikstore.com/KIK-Misc-StickerTShirtDesigns.html  -Trae