Page 3 of 4
KIK \  Stickers

Stickers

KIK
views 3491
replies 38
following 23

dbldub01   +1y

Hey man, what happened to the front and back shirts?? I liked the logo on the front and design on back, how come you guys are getting away from that?? Not hating, just wanting to know
KiK   +1y
Just trying to be different.  Noone else does it and I like to see the looks on peoples faces when they see some of our more offensive designs.  -Trae
dbldub01   +1y
Edited: 8/26/2009 6:37:45 PM by dbldub01

good answer, I was just looking at the site and noticed that all designs were on front.....thats cool, not gonna stop me from buying more just a thought Why am I in gray??
mississippirob   +1y
WTF is a KIK? 
TexasKhaos   +1y

"Not Sponsored by mommy and daddy customs" is badass! And "trailers are for boats, real trucks are driven"! I couldnt agree more with those! You can count me in Trae, for those two!
KiK   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by mississippirobWTF is a KIK? --------------------------------------------- Go F yourself Rob, lol. You going to Border Bash?  -Trae
KiK   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by TexasKhaos"Not Sponsored by mommy and daddy customs" is badass! And "trailers are for boats, real trucks are driven"! I couldnt agree more with those! You can count me in Trae, for those two!--------------------------------------------- Funny, I just got those two ready for the vinyl cutter. -Trae
bodydropped   +1y
i still need to get with you on some stickers for my go kart from you, but your hard to get ahold of trae
KiK   +1y
That's because I live in a metal building. No cell phone reception.

-Trae
mississippirob   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by KiK---------------------------------------------Originally posted by mississippirobWTF is a KIK? ---------------------------------------------Go F yourself Rob, lol. You going to Border Bash?  -Trae ---------------------------------------------Heavens to Mercatroid!!! Such harsh letters! You bet your sweet anus I'm going to Border Bash, there are pretty, young latin women that need nationalization, which happens to be my penis' new stage name. So, you do the math!