Page 2 of 4
KIK \  Stickers

Stickers

KIK
views 3505
replies 38
following 23

KiK   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by SoloSpecialtiesi want a Self Made one lol. when would they be avaliable? im gonna order a new hat here pretty soon.--------------------------------------------- Pretty soon Chris.  I'll make an announcement on here as soon as I can test cut them and Kris can add them to the site. -Trae
KiK   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by BIGDNCAZDefinitely "Self Made". In silver or any color but black....I don't see black being a big seller for people with dark tint....My windows are 4%, black wouldn't show up...--------------------------------------------- We've actually already done one of the self made stickers in silver.   And it's funny you mentioned the black on black thing.  Our tow pig (my wife's truck) has illegal tint with black stickers.  It's real subtle, but she loves it that way.   Thanks for the input. -Trae
LaidNeon   +1y
how about the "Til the day i die" shirt?? i'ld like one in Chrome guys!!
speedylowz   +1y
"MIDGET MAFIA" in all colors
KiK   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Speedylowz"MIDGET MAFIA" in all colors --------------------------------------------- I'll bet I could sell alot of those, Speedy, lmao. -Trae
post photo
post photo
SoloSpecialties   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by KiK---------------------------------------------Originally posted by SoloSpecialtiesi want a Self Made one lol. when would they be avaliable? im gonna order a new hat here pretty soon.---------------------------------------------Pretty soon Chris.  I'll make an announcement on here as soon as I can test cut them and Kris can add them to the site. -Trae ---------------------------------------------cool deal man. as soon as there ready i'll be makin my order..if i didnt throw my hat down in front of the chop saw,i prolly wouldnt need another haha
crewcabondubs   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Speedylowz"MIDGET MAFIA" in all colors ---------------------------------------------hell yeah! LOL
post photo
post photo
Gremlinguy   +1y
I will agree on the SELF MADE
KiK   +1y
Edited: 8/16/2009 12:18:28 PM by KiK

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by GremlinguyI will agree on the SELF MADE--------------------------------------------- I've actually been toying around with the idea of creating a whole new line of "self made threads" for about 4 years now.  Everyone loves the self made concept.  I bought the domain name not long ago.  We'll see what happens.  I'll keep ya'll posted. Thanks again for everyone's input, you will be rewarded. -Trae
KiK   +1y
Started working on the new stickers this morning.  I will let you guys know when Kris get's them up on the site.   Also thinking about offering stickers for all of our clubs. -Trae