Page 4 of 8
Minitruckin' Magazine \  Whats in your cdPlayer

Whats in your cdPlayer

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 6802
replies 70
following 61

disfiguredS10   +1y

8Ball & MJG greatest hitsJourney's greatest hitsthe very best of Randy TravisTech N9ne Killer
PUSHER4LIFE   +1y

well in my 64 Deville is Hank III, Mike Ness(solo), Corporate Avenger, Social Distortion and Pennywise my daily honda is Ranicd "Out Comes The Wolves" my dirtbike  hauler Dodge Ram Kottonmouth Kings "Greatest Hits" and my Nissan is Leaders of The New School and 2Live Crew
okcderek   +1y
Tech N9ne -Sickology, Violent J- The Shinning, Eminem-Relapse, Lil Wyte,Haystak, and some Waylon Jennings or Charlie Daniels Band.
SoloSpecialties   +1y

i just put a few new cds on the ipod. too hard to swallowsuper tightdirty moneyunderground kingz and pimpalation all by UGK
276mightymax   +1y
Edited: 7/6/2009 11:39:44 AM by 276_s_dime

Bun B II Trill - chopped not slopped. Most of the time its going to be anything from H-town though.
idrgbdy   +1y
mine is so damn random. lol   -ti/timberlake: dead & gone -quarterflash: harden my heart -journey: who's cryin now -project pat: let's run a train -flyleaf: all around me -311: beautiful disaster -shannon: let the music play -the expendables: down, down, down -all american rejects: when the wind blows  -eminem: bagpipes from baghdad -motley crue: livewire -breaking benjamin: breathe 
ST LayDBurBan   +1y
1.BiGGie Smalls2.Black moon3.The Chronic5.DPG6.Masta Ace7.limp Bizkit8.Snoop Dogg9.ICE cube10.Gangstarr ...real shit
Just_Robert   +1y
Edited: 7/6/2009 10:08:28 PM by Just_Robert

Rise Against - Appeal to Reason.... Damn good album.

lukedogg   +1y

TOOL
pazz   +1y
Im loving the old school rap