Whats in your cdPlayer

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 6800
replies 70
following 61

societyoutkast   +1y

non point a bunch of other rock and texas country all consume my ipod
neurotic   +1y

cd players what are those LOL  Ipod and Sirius the way to go. Howard Stern, Bubba The Love Songe, Jason Ellis, Octane, Hip Hop, Country anythign and everything you want to hear but yes I know wha tthis post is really about like somebody asked above.
NCsteven   +1y

i am back to a cd player for now and i have been listening to hank 3, widespread panic, and 8balls lost album

humanmachinehead   +1y
its usually my ipod for me, but I've had a Protest the Hero cd in there for about 6 months lol
maz duh   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Uneek1Nofx Senses fail Dr.Dre : The Chronic  I listen to a ton of Ellis Mate on Faction through Sirius Sat. Red Dragons!---------------------------------------------Red dragons to that! Four hours of my daily listening is Ellis.  Sirius rocks, I haven't bought a CD since I got it.
zadaddy   +1y
I've got several songs on a flash drive that I have in my CD player with artists such as:   Brother Ali Atmosphere Eyedea Busta Rhymes Korn Dr. Dre Eminem Ice Cube     Just to name a few.... 
pazz   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by PictureMeRailinI've got several songs on a flash drive that I have in my CD player with artists such as: Brother AliAtmosphereEyedeaBusta Rhymes KornDr. DreEminemIce Cube  Just to name a few.... --------------------------------------------- Nice list !!!!  i just found Atmosphere a few weeks ago they got some good shit  As of last night we have Poolhall junkies dvd in the blazer       
YUH8IN96   +1y

Bullet for My ValentineKill switchAll that Remains As I lay dieingSilverstien
renny   +1y

T00 SHORT..........
KiK   +1y
Crime Pays Video - Making Habits Out of Vanities.  And on the Ipod I have alot of old country music...Johnny Cash, Conway Twitty, George Strait... -Trae