views 6801
replies 70
following 61

groundedwatts   +1y

80gb ipod....Rock/Alternative playlist on shuffle
slowmaro   +1y

silverstien
xgolferdude   +1y

god  i guess im still behind the times!!!!  lol but ive got a 6 disk in my daily and it goes like this tech nine....  sikologyrakim......  teh 18th letterjohn legend..... yea i know im a fag.....  hahahahaharob zombie.......hell billy deluxcommon..... futuristic er something  lolP.O.S.....  i cant remember what the name is but its fn awesome!!!   hope that helps!!!!   im kinda weird with music but i like most everything
post photo
waynehammer   +1y

MINE HAD THE NEW EMINEM IN IT BUT MY STEREO GOT STOLEN A COUPLE DAYS AGO. THEY TRIED TO STEAL THE TRUCK BUT JUST MANAGED TO FRY ALL MY WIRING, SO NOW I JUST HAVE AN IPOD HOOKED UP TO MY AMP AND SPEAKERS. IF THAT CANT SEE A SYSTEM IMAGINE THEY WONT TRY TO STEAL IT
nisrod   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Pazz88mazda---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Zip_TydI don't have a CD player. I have an iPod. ---------------------------------------------You don't have a cd player ride? it must suck having to put earbuds in while your driving   ok you have no idea do you ...  back in the day Minitruckin' magazine had a section in the back..kinda like MT graffiti  the guys @ M.T. would ask someone at a show of someone they  did a feature on "whats in your cd player"then they would put it in the mag.  Great idea i would awlys check it out  ---------------------------------------------some people just dont get it do they????  ill check my old mags and post em
post photo
NOTLONUF   +1y
some rap mixtape i downloaded for free but i barely listen to music, i'm a talk radio guy. THE LOVE DOCTORS, REAL RADIO 94.3.
SoloSpecialties   +1y

my ipod full of South TX rap and Tx country.   o and some Beyonce&Taylor Swift.
achievment_farmer   +1y

i have a variety of stuff killswitch engage ... all cds as i lay dying... all cds hollywood undead... swan songs norma jean... all that remains... journey....journey's greatest hits anything heavy, old rock, etc
aon-teach   +1y

Nofx Senses fail Dr.Dre : The Chronic  I listen to a ton of Ellis Mate on Faction through Sirius Sat. Red Dragons!
nvrenufedge   +1y

Currently right now I have the Domination Video "Shenanigans" in mine. I don't listen to cd's unless I just bought it and haven't put it on my ipod yet.