Page 1 of 8
Minitruckin' Magazine \  Whats in your cdPlayer

Whats in your cdPlayer

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 6792
replies 70
following 61

pazz   +1y
You guys remember the "whats in your cdPlayer" ?? can someone post up some of the old lists 
tuckinnoma   +1y
do u mean whats in the changer? i have it all... but all packed away like every thing else..... BIOHAZARD!!!!
tuckinnoma   +1y
AND HANK3 IN THE OTHER RIDE.....INTERPOL IN THE WIFE'S CAR.
pazz   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Zip_TydI don't have a CD player. I have an iPod. --------------------------------------------- You don't have a cd player ride? it must suck having to put earbuds in while your driving   ok you have no idea do you ...  back in the day Minitruckin' magazine had a section in the back..kinda like MT graffiti  the guys @ M.T. would ask someone at a show of someone they  did a feature on "whats in your cd player"then they would put it in the mag.  Great idea i would awlys check it out  
post photo
gimp5561   +1y

pazz where is the updates on th tandem
maz duh   +1y
Edited: 7/1/2009 4:49:44 PM by maz duh

Taken from the January 1993 issue... 1.Motion picture soundtrack "Singles" 2.Techmaster PEB "DJ Bass Boy" 3.Psychic TV "Towards Thee Infinite Beat 4.N2Deep "Back to the Hotel" 5.Ministry "Psalm 69" 6. Pat Benatar "Greatest Hits" 7.Soundgarden "Bad Motor Finger" 8. Red Hot Chilli Peppers "Blood, Sugar, Sex, Magic 9. MC 900 foot Jesus "Welcome to my Dream" 10. Dire Straights "Money for Nothing"  
pazz   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by lowranger5561pazz where is the updates on th tandem--------------------------------------------- Shannon I posted an update in the old school forums
frontin on 20s   +1y

I have Reno 911 Miami in the player now dont listen to much music watch movies most the time
idrgbdy   +1y
i got Notorious in mine right now. lol
pazz   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by maz duhTaken from the January 1993 issue... 1.Motion picture soundtrack "Singles" 2.Techmaster PEB "DJ Bass Boy" 3.Psychic TV "Towards Thee Infinite Beat 4.N2Deep "Back to the Hotel" 5.Ministry "Psalm 69" 6. Pat Benatar "Greatest Hits" 7.Soundgarden "Bad Motor Finger" 8. Red Hot Chilli Peppers "Blood, Sugar, Sec, Majic 9. MC 900 foot Jesus "Welcome to my Dream" 10. Dire Straights "Money for Nothing"  --------------------------------------------- Hell ya thats what im talking about    THANKS maz duh