threads
Back To Page - AUTOLOC
Page 2 of 3
AUTOLOC \  What do YOU want in a switchbox?

What do YOU want in a switchbox?

AUTOLOC
views 2850
replies 21
following 19

kaoss   +1y

An on/off switch for my compressors.
acromexicant   +1y
Biometric so My fingerprints are the only thing the makes the airride operational!! j/k  i would like to see a more "rugged" switchbox, made out of polymer similar to my Glock!
bodydropped85   +1y

not a million switches. 4 or 5 or even custom made to order ones with however many switches u want and what kind(momentary or toggle)
BabyYouWish   +1y
I assume you want us to e-mail you our sketches/designs? I have a few ideas...
gettwisted07   +1y

I think it would be badass to have one that looks like the iPhone and be touch screen. Touch screen switches &  be able to read tank pressure/ which means you would have to make a sending unit to mount on the tank also. And it could be wireless! instead of walkin around with your switch box and a cord. haha
okcderek   +1y
x10 on the quick disconnect.  Maybe a switchbox w/ an extra button on the top  or side for air horns.  And the choice of rocker or toggle switches
kaoss   +1y

and swithches that are the same as the window switches that are found in most new vehicles, like the 09 Saturn Vue, 06 Scion xB.
layedoutcivic   +1y

custom made with your club logo on it would be cool 
Ron_autoloc   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by BabyYouWishI assume you want us to e-mail you our sketches/designs? I have a few ideas...--------------------------------------------- Yes please! Kristina.Ash@TheHoffmanGroup.com
simple-pleasurez   +1y
how about billet rocker switches. and on the switch you can engrave the corner abrivations. definatly make them engravable for club logos, chevy\ford\toyota logos stuff like that. easy to hook up like the prelabled boxes currently available. and free for me