Page 2 of 2
AUTOLOC \  2 DAY SALE!

2 DAY SALE!

AUTOLOC
views 7625
replies 13
following 9

Marcos_65   +1y
Wow that's a real good deal Kris!! Next time post a link!!!
post photo
jiggawho111   +1y

Wow..thats a great deal.  I am contemplating buying one just to put away until I have a ride I want to use it on.
dragwithme   +1y
well i work for maximumaltitude in san antonio tx /selma....ring a bell???

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Kris_Autoloc_HoffmanGrp

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by dragwithmedo not buy anything from them...the have bad customer service and have no tech support that no anything.....will not refunds if there product is defective ---------------------------------------------Mark,can you email me your experience with us please. I am on the forums to help with customer service and tech help. The Hoffman Group offers lifetime warranty on all products. We also offer toll free tech support. I would like to fix the problem you are having. Kristina.Ash@TheHoffmanGroup.com ---------------------------------------------
Ron_autoloc   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by dragwithmewell i work for maximumaltitude in san antonio tx /selma....ring a bell???

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Kris_Autoloc_HoffmanGrp

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by dragwithmedo not buy anything from them...the have bad customer service and have no tech support that no anything.....will not refunds if there product is defective ---------------------------------------------Mark,can you email me your experience with us please. I am on the forums to help with customer service and tech help. The Hoffman Group offers lifetime warranty on all products. We also offer toll free tech support. I would like to fix the problem you are having. Kristina.Ash@TheHoffmanGroup.com ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Sorry I am new to the company so it does not ring a bell. Contact me so I can make things right.