Welcome!

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 4829
replies 52
following 44

Memphismadman30   +1y
WHATs a mini truck ,,,,and who can actually fit in em ,,,,,lol
cheese   +1y
GREAT JOB ON THE NEW COVERS!!!ALL PIC NO WORDS KICKS A**!!!STILL MY FAV MAG AND KEEPS ME MOTIVATED
sideshizzle   +1y
What's the email address where I can send in pics for hard luck of the month? I've looked online and asked but have gotten no response.
Don Shagwell   +1y
Edited: 9/18/2008 1:26:03 PM by AIRRIDESUPPLY

Lookin good buddy!!

:BEERCHUG:

HotRodDime   +1y
you can email pics and info to mini.truckin@sourceinterlink.com
sideshizzle   +1y
thanks. be on a look out for my smashed up taco
JETSETTER   +1y
Now because of this Mike will have another excuse NOT TO FINISH a MINI! J/K Bro, diggin the new covers!!! Not so much the ads though!

AutoS10   +1y
what up everyone! this is monica (5569) over from minitruckinweb just droppin by to say hello.
HotRodDime   +1y
^^^ Monica is our web extradonaire and will be the one handling our new contests and build forums

Thanks guys!!!

Todsmack   +1y
Anyway of cutting the ad pages down a little, or spread them out more somehow.it sucks seeing 10 pages of that 3 letter company ad pages!less ad pages and more show coverage.maybe a parking lot truck pic..we have all been to shows and said "Man that truck should be in the show"! great job on the mag by the way. !!!!P.S. I know ads pay the rent....But 10 pages??come on... P.S. HEY Monica!Thank you for your awesome work on MiniTruckinweb! You are the coolest!