Welcome!

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 4822
replies 52
following 44

KEEF   +1y
Great job Mikey i love the covers with no writing
2dxmazda   +1y
MIKE will not be at Slamfest he is attending a wedding...I told him his friend must not be a minitrucker because they would never of schedule a wedding on a big show weekend...lol
e10pvmt   +1y
Originally posted by 2dxmazda

MIKE will not be at Slamfest he is attending a wedding...I told him his friend must not be a minitrucker because they would never of schedule a wedding on a big show weekend...lol

AGREED!!!!!!
///RELAXED 720   +1y

he used that same excuse for not bein at the RA show too.....

twistedsdime   +1y
Are you avoiding show's so you don't have to not drink? Bring yo ass back to the east coast and get in a good ol bar fight. That'll cure ya.
HotRodDime   +1y
Originally posted by ///RELAXED 720

he used that same excuse for not bein at the RA show too.....

I was best man at ben's wedding that weekend, and you can check out the pics on the space fucker!!!
bendapirate   +1y
It's true. I sceduled my wedding on one of the biggest shows of the year.

But next year for my anniversary we're going to RA!!! Hell yeah!!
acrochicken   +1y
Wow I got married and now Ben is married what is this world coming to lol

I say more pics and less writing I hate carrying tech sheets around with me everywhere I go. lol
HotRodDime   +1y
you know what the nice thing about email is

NO MORE TECH SHEETS!!!!
acrochicken   +1y
hahaha yea I will give you that the new e-mailable tech sheet is nice it gets old explaining how to download and reupload the last one lol