Welcome!

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 4824
replies 52
following 44

HotRodDime   +1y
As far as I know BURNT TACO is just that... burnt

not sure, saw it awhile back all purple

thanks guys for the continued support!!! make sure to go to www.minitruckinweb.com and sign up and load your rides so we have access to them there

keep it coming!!!

PS tony, i wish man and you know this!!!!!!!!!!
SIKaltima   +1y
sweet!
bodydropped85   +1y
that ranger makes my pants wet. mikes still gay.
mike86mazda   +1y
Mike let me start off by saying I Minitruckin, your doing a great job! I am just waiting to pick up an issue and not see Duck, Oliver, or one of Ernies mitsu's.. Im not trying to hate or nyting im just really wanting to see something new. I Do however love that Ranger on the new cover great job on picking the features by the way! Keep up the good work!!!!!
no1lowr   +1y
mike, they were looking for you earlier?
HotRodDime   +1y
Originally posted by mike91yota

Mike let me start off by saying I Minitruckin, your doing a great job! I am just waiting to pick up an issue and not see Duck, Oliver, or one of Ernies mitsu's.. Im not trying to hate or nyting im just really wanting to see something new. I Do however love that Ranger on the new cover great job on picking the features by the way! Keep up the good work!!!!!

I CAN SHOW YOU ABOUT 100 OF THEM

I haven't seen Duck in a few years actually
HotRodDime   +1y
PS, there's lots of "something new" in each and every issue

As we are the ONLY mag solely dedicated to minitruckers, the lifestyle, the shows, and the scene, some similar things will come through, but you have my word that every single issue is filled to the brim with badass and new content that we bring to you, our loyal readers 24/7/365

We feature THE MOST shows of any truck mag and we will continue to do so to support the community and help keep it around for years to come! (while others may feature 2 shows an issue, meaning only 25 or so a year, we feature 4-6 an issue, so over 50+ a year! and if we could we would feature them all!!!!)

Thanks guys for all your support, go out and buy the mag, and keep us busy by bringing out the badass rides!!!

ssc   +1y

Todsmack   +1y
anyway of cutting the ad pages down a little, or spread them out more somehow.it sucks seeing 10 pages of that 3 letter ad pages!less ad pages and more show coverage.maybe a parking lot truck pic..we have all been to shows and said "Man that truck should be in the show"! great job on the mag by the way. !!!! P.S. I know ads pay the rent....But 10 pages??come on...
standardbyker88   +1y
ive got a sweet picture of my 78 yota next to an old squareback VW wagon. and my old 92 under a giant beer sign in seattle. and the 92 next to a sign that says no alcohol anytime and a beer can on the ground. want any stuff like that for the graffiti page? come on guy...