Page 4 of 4
Build-Ups \  01 S10 extended cab - Hydraulic build

01 S10 extended cab - Hydraulic build

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 11082
replies 36
following 12

leydbck   +1y
That band saw is a lifesaver. I almost got that same portaband but I got a super good deal on this chop one. My uncle had bought this band saw from Harbor Freight years ago when he was still building kit planes, never even opened the box. Since he is getting rid of all of his tools he gave it to me. I don't really like or trust power tools from HF, but this thing is a beast.
leydbck   +1y
This happened. :) Got this far stopped for the day. My flair tool showed up, figured this was a good place to stop so I could plumb my dumps and accumulators
post photo
leydbck   +1y
A little bit of an update. I haven't really touched the truck much in the last month. I got a really good deal on an Accord Wagon and I just couldn't pass it up. I have always wanted one and I have always wanted to put hydraulics on one...So I am putting my Dice setup on it and putting the truck on the back burner. I have gotten a little bit done with the wagon but I am waiting on an order from Dice and my free time has been very little lately. I will get a build thread up here in the next few days.
leydbck   +1y
Since I have to leave a comment to post a pic...Here she is in a ll her stock glorry
post photo
juicedwagon   +1y
Oh shit! threw a curve ball in there. I love accord wagons as well, you'll love it juiced.
leydbck   +1y
Lol yea. I really want to finish the S10 but having a juiced Accord Wagon is something I have wanted for about 15 years
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
I love the whammy!!!