Page 2 of 4
Build-Ups \  01 S10 extended cab - Hydraulic build

01 S10 extended cab - Hydraulic build

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 11098
replies 36
following 12

kristincardoso24   +1y
i love that exhaust pic... im definnately bringing my car for some exhaust work to him lol. Keep up the good work looks good so far.
droppedmitsu   +1y
Looking good, and lmao at the exhaust. Just thinking out loud but if he did that awesome exhaust work I might be a little worried about the motor rebuild he did, that is if he did it and not someone else.
leydbck   +1y
The person who did the exhaust was not the person who did the rebuild. The couple that did all the work rebuilt the engine. Then they sold it to a crack head that had never wrenched on anything in his life. He ripped the exhaust off in multiple spots driving to low.

***Update I have not really been working on this since my last update. A lot of shit came up all at once.
I tried to order my accumulators from a different company, but they don't seem motivated to do business.
Our dog was diagnosed with cancer so what I was budgeting for the build was diverted into his medical bills.
FedEx lost BOTH of the Kinetik batteries I ordered. That took about a month to sort out and I have those now.
Things are pretty much back to normal. Wife and I are celebrating our anniversary in a few weeks and then it is back to working on this again.
tre5   +1y
Chan, those dumps look cool like that! I hardly ever get on here anymore, but it's cool to come on and see people using our Dice Suspension Components parts. Let us know if you need anything else! Thanks for your business!!!
leydbck   +1y
Thank you. I needed to do something to the dumps :) I will be ordering my accumulators from you in the next few weeks and eventually will be ordering a whammy set up from you.
semperficarclub   +1y
Looks great keep up the great work!
leydbck   +1y
Thank you. So I am lacking on pics but I will get some up in the next few days.
Picked up a brand new set of MMW notchless tie rods from a local guy, threw in a new center link as well.
Went salvage yard hunting and found the gas tank straps I needed for the blazer tank, along with a bunch of other misc parts.
Ordering my accumulators today.
I am also talking with a local shop about building a new back half. What I have is solid, but there are a few things I don't like. Instead of cutting and piecing it all back together it makes more sense to just start over and build it how I need it.
truck action   +1y
Nice project!!
leydbck   +1y
Here are a few pics. Not many but better than none :) Once the chassis work starts again I will get more.
Some SS mirrors I picked up from a local vendor. He said those had been on his shelf for a long time, by the looks of the box I don't think he is lying lol.
Brand new MMW notchless tie rods that I got localy.
One of my Dice threaded cylinders with jam nuts and heims. I can't wait to get some fluid in these.
My poor Kinetik batteries that got lost for a month.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
leydbck   +1y
Had to take half a day off for an appointment to get canceled, so I tore the front sheet metal off. Now to move the ABS, Hide the computer and a bunch of wires, remove the AC stuff, build some inner fenders and tub it.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo