Page 4 of 4
Build-Ups \  Mitsu Macro Cab - turbo swap, bags

Mitsu Macro Cab - turbo swap, bags

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 6827
replies 33
following 12

droppedmitsu   +1y
Yes it did, I just didn't really know what it was for lol. But it makes sense now that you told, thanks for the help.
droppedmitsu   +1y
Been working on finishing up all the little things I need to do, wiring clean up and wrapping, brakes, brake lines.
Well I finally started on the brakes/lines. I'm getting rid of the stock proportioning valve and running an adjustable prop. valve so I have a few extra lines and a distribution block to get rid of. Bought a roll of copper/nickel brake tubing and got to it. This is where I'm at, line to thee rear from master cylinder is done, line to pass side is 1/3 done and I haven't started on the drivers yet but it will be short and easy. I will probably get them finished tomorrow.

Also as you can see in the first pic I got my firewall/engine bay/core support all smoothed and painted. Its not perfect but I'm happy with it for the time being, it is MUCH nicer than it previously was.
post photo
post photo
post photo
truck action   +1y
It's coming alone just fine!!
droppedmitsu   +1y
Thanks Gary, it is, slowly but surely. I'm trying to hurry and finish it(without lowering my build quality) so I can hurry up and hit all these shows that you are always going to lol.