Page 3 of 4
Build-Ups \  Mitsu Macro Cab - turbo swap, bags

Mitsu Macro Cab - turbo swap, bags

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 6824
replies 33
following 12

ekstoy   +1y
Truck is gonna be sikk man. Love these body style trucks. One question though noticed your in cali like I am. Now how the hell are you gonna pass smog
droppedmitsu   +1y
Well the truck is in the garage and I have been working on it. Removed the bed and then removed the exhaust and driveshaft. Then i started with modifying the stock cross members to be flush with the bottom of the frame.

Got them both finished, just need to paint them

Hope to have the crossmember for the 4 links front tabs welded up and welded on the truck in a few days.
post photo
post photo
22below   +1y
LOL, wtf. is that a workout poster or something on the right?
droppedmitsu   +1y
haha lmao I knew that would get asked after I posted the pic. It's a padded yoga workout mat, but now its a vehicle working mat.
droppedmitsu   +1y
Got the cross member for the 4 link all welded and metal finished. Should have it welded on the truck after work today
post photo
droppedmitsu   +1y
Some updated pics. Rear end is all done fab wise, just have to wire and plumb my air setup. Hope to have it back on the road in a month or less. Need to throw my motor and trans back in, finish up my wire tuck/rewire, and build my exhaust.
post photo
post photo
droppedmitsu   +1y
Here's some more pics... Wiring, airline, and pinion angle just thrown together to be able to move it around right now.

Working on getting the firewall all smooth so I can throw paint and clear on it then start putting the truck back together again.
post photo
post photo
guiltybydesign   +1y
Looking good. Clean and thought out design. You may want to use the air filter relocation kit for your compressors. The tire spray will have them saturated in no time where you got them at now.
droppedmitsu   +1y
Thanks Guilty by Design, and I will have to look into those. Do you sell them? I was going to make a little wheel guard behind the rear wheel kind of like the stock one to help with that.
guiltybydesign   +1y
Im pretty sure your compressor should have came with one. Its just a piece of black tube, a hose barb fitting, and a plastic clip your filter screws to. I got dozens laying around that i havent used if you need one ill just send you one.
post photo