threads
Page 4 of 5
Street Source Suggestions \  Your Input Wanted - What is missing or not working as expected?

Your Input Wanted - What is missing or not working as expected?

Street Source Suggestions Street Source
views 2129
replies 44
following 34

baha   +1y
I appreciate all the feed back everyone. I'm almost to a place where I can address everyone's questions. I removed the mobile version for now since it didn't work. Can someone let me know if it works better on your mobile device now? I still have back end work that I'm doing.
leydbck   +1y
It works on my phone now. I am glad I can check SSM at work again. I am using a Samsung Vibrant running Android 2.2
baha   +1y
Thanks Chan! I've seen traffic increase a lot since the change. Looks like I'm going to do a little here and there before another site redesign lol
christianity   +1y
One issue is, from my iPhone is all I use, that when I click on pics in the forums. A box comes up to view the pics, but never loads it.
truck action   +1y
Still waiting on a way to up load show coverage ,I threw a link to last Saturdays show in this area,think you would or could get it to where it should go! Also every time I type in a tile it enters strange systems that I did not type in?
22below   +1y
IMG and editing posts needs to be brought back in the worst way, this format is terrible!
bones9969   +1y
If it hasn't been mentioned already and if it has I will say it again. I have my SSM Feature DougieFresh shot at the RA Show in Millington, TN. 2005 and I would like to be able to have it put back in the features section and if there isn't a features section there for SURE NEEDS TO BE. I just hoped on here so not sure bout those yet. Sorry if I mentioned something that's already been done. Thanks though Ive missed SSM for a decade or so now. Too many lil young asses and made all of us REAL peeps fall off SSM.
post photo
bones9969   +1y
If anyone has seen this truck let me know please!!!!! I hate everyday I let her go............
baha   +1y
Killer truck! I haven't mentioned it but that is another project I will be doing is getting the old online mags back online.