threads
Page 3 of 5
Street Source Suggestions \  Your Input Wanted - What is missing or not working as expected?

Your Input Wanted - What is missing or not working as expected?

Street Source Suggestions Street Source
views 2130
replies 44
following 34

tukn18saccord   +1y
make the photo uploads like it use to be, where you can go to your profile and find the edit delete info and edit delete photos, this new shit sucks take it back to the old days when we all liked it
e10pvmt   +1y
all have been mentioned but my list is.......fix colors, i personally liked having the pics in the thread and not as thumbnails, but i know this causes slow loading, i 3rd the bring back the "view all" button, cannot delete old friend requests, original user names
IGotIssues   +1y
I am sure it has been posted somewhere on here, but what about being able to delete old builds, sold unfinished projects, old frend requests, and old messages you sent or that you have received.?
baha   +1y
These are good suggestions, keep them coming guys! I'm going to get the mobile version working in the next few days.
flntroc   +1y
I kinda like the old builds. It shows where the scene has come from and what trends were going on at a certain point. I can see deleting duplicate builds but don't know why people would want to delete their old builds.
tre5   +1y
I don't like the small pics. The pic uploader is cool and works well, but I don't like just having the small pics and having to click on them to enlarge them. I liked the old style better where the pic was embedded (if that's the correct term) in the thread.
donobird   +1y
I like the
mjavy7   +1y
The ability to adit a post would be nice to have back.
mjavy7   +1y
...edit see.
mprtftr   +1y
Where are the tech articles?