threads
Page 2 of 5
Street Source Suggestions \  Your Input Wanted - What is missing or not working as expected?

Your Input Wanted - What is missing or not working as expected?

Street Source Suggestions Street Source
views 2134
replies 44
following 34

GraphicDisorder   +1y
Colors, stop everything fix the color first. I bet people run when they see this site for the first time. Its purple... lol
JTB   +1y
id like to see a like to the last page in a thread from the home page & also in the group the thread is in , currently i have to click on the thread then click on the last page , it would be much easier to click on & go straight to the last page of the thread
leydbck   +1y
A link the the last page of a topic before opening the topic would be good. A way to quote others posts, a way to edit posts. A way to see who liked a post(It just says someone likes it) IMG tags for pics, I don't understand why SSM has to have the weirdest picture format. Have the pics post directly into the topic, not just a link.
impounded dakota   +1y
i have had 64 friend requests from people, and i have no idea who they are, and they are undelete-able.

Send seal team six to idaho

BRING BACK CHAT

Organize a core group of mods, and send them out as a scouting party, to look for just simple stuff we had for years, that kris hadn't yet given back. And have them report to you once or twice a week with a list of stuff to do.

BRING BACK CHAT

Mod the living hell out of said chat and don't allow tards to take it over

Some how bring back, for archive use only, old user profiles, i understand they take up space and are un used, but there is a wealth of knowledge for anyone that is 1) trying to be original, and 2) trying to attempt basic stuff 5 people did 10 years before them. And they don't have the means to contact those people or access to descriptions. Sometimes the pictures on those old profiles can give you just enough information to solve problems for someone taking that truck on today.

I'm only 4 cpt n cokes in, i'll be back in 3 hours with more ideas, i expect a chat to be here, somewhere....
leydbck   +1y
I agree with the "Don't let the tards take over" comment but not just chat, the whole site. It seems in the past that the negative jerk-offs had there way with this place with very little repercussion . It really wasn't under control until Brandt and Fester started modding,
kaoss   +1y
There is no view all button to view all the pages on a thread.
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
YES ^^ This^^^

The view all button was the best damn thing about street source as a forum.
CHOSN1   +1y
What happened to the club websites?
22below   +1y
These motherfuckers mentioned some good stuff and I love it, no homo. I agree on the old profiles, I hate that comments made on my trucks for the past 10 years were all deleted. A single comment on a pic gets lost, but when there is a whole sections where you see the comments at once was awesome. The description of the build was better too, the wheels/stereo/suspension/engine. That's all I can think of now.
flnole78   +1y
get rid of the user info popping up when you scroll over their avatar pics.