Page 1 of 2
Street Source Suggestions \  New SS logo in the works

New SS logo in the works

Street Source Suggestions Street Source
views 2231
replies 11
following 5

baha   +1y
Working on a new logo for Street Source, what are your thoughts? A main goal is to be bold and easy to read.
baha   +1y
Thoughts good or bad welcome!
post photo
baha   +1y
Another pic
post photo
guilty by design   +1y
kinda.... plain
mjavy7   +1y
humm...
Could you place the ".com" after the the name on the top and only have one line?
If you have smaller ones (for side windows), I want two of them :-).
baha   +1y
Thank you for the feed back!

mjavy7, for your question, definitely! The first version of the logo is almost finished, I'm going to create a few additional variations to see what you think. Once the logo if finalized I'll create some different variations for stickers.
truck action   +1y
I don't think many people would sport the large style, the smaller ones like what you sent me yes & quite a lot of people have been taking stickers @ shows so hopefully they are checking the site out!!
22below   +1y
The original was great, where Street was in a different font right?
Have you come up with the final one?
22below   +1y
I am pretty sure I have some original stickers I plan to rock on my Ranger when it makes it out to a show finally.
baha   +1y
Yeah I think they used the Chiller font for street in the original one. I should be able to get stickers cut with the old logo if you need a custom size once your Ranger is done. How's that project going, it has a S2000 motor in it right?

It took awhile but yeah I think the new logo is pretty much done, I need to upload a new photo!