threads
Page 5 of 10
Street Source Suggestions \  So what is going on? SSM Transfer.

So what is going on? SSM Transfer.

Street Source Suggestions Street Source
views 3763
replies 95
following 61

heightz   +1y
to bring back the old feel, You gotta bring back a look like the old SSM not this SS bullshit. This new "mobile friendly" site navigates and looks like dog shit.
leydbck   +1y
I say get rid of the mobile version. It doesn't even work for me, Page won't scroll and I don't see enough matter anyway
trickitout   +1y
old version had limits , new one opens a lot of doors. think of it like a new body style on your favoret truck at first a lot of ppl think the manufacture fucked up a good thing but as soon as someone with a lil vision and drive gets there hands on one he can make all u change your mind and want one for yourself.
bcrunk   +1y
i like what that guy said^
baha   +1y
You guys are providing some great feed back already! Sorry I haven't taken the time to respond yet, I will. I'm going to start moving the site to it's new home tonight and do some testing before the server switch. Feel free to post away, no posts should be lost at this point.
mjavy7   +1y
Congrats Robert B!

If I was 2 give you my opinion, it would be....POLLS
Let the community make the decision for you (i.e. Magazine, Y or N)
If voted Yes, then ask about the content (to an extent).
I personally like to user upload feature, like some said already it brings you fast show coverage that no magazine (printed) can match. That is the power of the internet highway so let
truck action   +1y
I use the upload feature a lot,go to around 10 shows a year, & in the past have always put my photo's on this site!!
dropdead   +1y
Maybe something people can click on for those attending so every knows who's gonna be at a show and connect? Anyways goodto keep this site going, +1 rob
marcus38   +1y
glad to see I have a chance to finish my build posts!!
bcrunk   +1y
i like the rsvp check in idea for shows... that kinda keeps everything like a community