threads
Page 3 of 10
Street Source Suggestions \  So what is going on? SSM Transfer.

So what is going on? SSM Transfer.

Street Source Suggestions Street Source
views 3767
replies 95
following 61

odawg   +1y
I am stoked!
dropdead   +1y
praise the lawd
natesbizzz   +1y
Kris do we still send you an envelope for free stickers?
BAGLESS   +1y
Awesome! Congrats Robert!
truck action   +1y
This is good news, & I thank all involved!
Hope the site lives on & improves with time!!
leydbck   +1y
I was wondering about stickers too. I was about to send my envelope but I don't know how to go about that now.
baha   +1y
Thanks for the support everyone! I'll definitely be able to use the help! For stickers, once everything has been transferred over I can start sending them out. I'll post an announcement once we start transferring the site to it's new home so no one's posts are lost.
simple-pleasurez   +1y
i think the magazine should be brought back. there are enough of us around who send in pics of show coverage to contribute. if you need people just ask.
baha   +1y
One of the first things I'm going to work on is getting the coverage uploader done. What part did you like best about the magazine?
JTB   +1y
robert can you set up polls for the questions\ ideas everyone has for the site, i've noticed some are asking for the mag back, I'm not into seeing the magazine i'd rather have current content loaded the day or weekend of the event, & featured cars/trucks rotated frequently , but i think keeping up with who would like what wold be better in poll questions