threads
Page 1 of 10
Street Source Suggestions \  So what is going on? SSM Transfer.

So what is going on? SSM Transfer.

Street Source Suggestions Street Source
views 3749
replies 95
following 61

baha   +1y
Hey guys and gals, I know you are probably wondering what is going on. I'm buying the site and we are working out the details so I will keep this short and sweet!
baha   +1y
I kept that really short! Anyway, I have some work to do on my side but the good news is the site is safe! A little about me, I'm from Atlanta, GA. I like many of you have been coming to SSM since 2000. I'll post more as everything gets worked out. Thank you Kris and Bob!
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
Cool beans.... lets see how this plays out. Glad to see its not gone.
GraphicDisorder   +1y
Congrats Robert!
DCNDED   +1y
thanks for steppin up!!
SSM-Webmaster   +1y
With me and bob stepping away, i really hope everyone will see this as a clean fresh start.. Please help robert get SSM to where it should be. He'll need alot of input and support from the community. I'll be there to answer his questions but i think he is qualified to make changes to the site that everyone wants.. I sincerely hope SSM out-lives me..
GraphicDisorder   +1y
Robert shoot me a email if you need some help on artwork or anything like that. brandt@graphicdisorder.com
flntroc   +1y
Thank you Robert, Kris and Bob. It may not be what it once was right now but our scene needs a place like this to come to. A simple forum just isn't the same as this site with the vast number of owner profiles to look through for ideas and such. I really hope that we can help you make this place great again Robert. I will help spread the word and when you want suggestions for the website I will contribute what I can
warped   +1y
this is good to hear there is too much knowledge and info on here to just toss away. good luck on bringing it back
bouoy   +1y
Glad to see it's staying. I hope Bob sticks around as well..