threads
Page 4 of 4
Street Source Suggestions \  What ruined SSM?

What ruined SSM?

Street Source Suggestions Street Source
views 1343
replies 32
following 29

SSM-BobHase   +1y
I think there is a misunderstanding here if I had the means to keep SSM going I would but I do not know the old program Dot net. Even if I had someone that knew Dot net the problem is when Alec was with me he said the old site needs to be rebuilt. But it was so time consuming that Alec was pulling his hair out. So Kris came back and he agreed that the old site was a mismatch of programs that would not work. So the Idea was to build a phone app for SSM then we went in the direction of building the site first. I do understand when you work hard on something and you get negative comments back it don't set well with you. But to me that is part of being creative which means take to with a grain of salt and move on.
dragwithme   +1y
See y'all bitches on face book .. ... It's time to see this site go ...
umadnow   +1y
I really enjoyed ssm over the years im 32 now and when I was younger custom trucks was alI studied. im like a lot of other people life has changed and we have moved on.. but mini truckin was the best years of my life and thank ssm for that... so to all of the ssm crew through out the years. thankx and hope to see u again ...