Page 3 of 5
Street Source Suggestions \  Street Source Old and New

Street Source Old and New

Street Source Suggestions Street Source
views 1815
replies 44
following 25

truck action   +1y
Also not sure why the first photo is there than jumps to others ,you have to hit see comments to see in the correct order!
SSM-Webmaster   +1y
gary, i'm not quite following? do you have the skills to screenshot and highlight what your talking about?
flnole78   +1y
I think most people are having a hard time adapting to something new. I hated it at first but the more I use it and the more I get use to it the easier it is to navigate and do what I want to do. I personally think that this could become the next template for other forums in the future due to the compatibility with mobile devices. Kris, don't get discouraged by the negative comments, it takes time for people to adapt to something new and once they start understanding how it works, the complaints will start to die off. Keep up the great work!
draggin67   +1y
i tried to go to the archive page and it's asking for user name and password. my log in doesn't work.
SSM-Webmaster   +1y
why did you need to go to the archive site? i am in the middle of getting it off the old server and converting it over to run on the new system
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
I'm still just not a fan i don't think. I've tried and tried to use the new site, but its just not anywhere near the site it used to be. Its just trying too much to be like facebook, or "the new thing". Just all the little things about the old site, that were so convenient that are not built into this site, is a let down. Maybe that will change with time, after its all tweaked and tuned in the long run, but in my opinion, your going to see such a large user drop between now and then, its going to be tough to get those people back. I know your going to ask, "what stuff are you referring to" or "show me an example" , but honestly, you know what it is, its the same thing most people do not like about the new, it does not feel like street source, or a forum any more, and thats a shame.
SSM-Webmaster   +1y
So you know i am gonna ask for specifics and yet you don't have any.. sounds like the typical "dislike of change".
SSM-Webmaster   +1y
truth is.. i do this for the love of it and honestly just want to help the scene.. Maybe it's time just to turn SSM off for good taylor?
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
Well, i had a long post about what i felt were the major concerns and problems with the new site, but apparently because this is not a forum any more, there is a character limit on replies, and it just sat there and said "please wait, posting" for over an hour. I guess that's another to add to the list.
droppedmitsu   +1y
You can't search upcoming shows by individual state and to see where a particular show is you have to click on the show and go to the info. The show's location should at least be next to the picture under the show name.