following 25

SSM-BobHase   +1y
You know I'm just Dicking with you.
SSM-Webmaster   +1y
lol... ok i'll shut up haha
SSM-BobHase   +1y
Now that was funny.
Severed701   +1y
I know its in its early stages but I think the new site is terrible, should have at least made it so the old site was usable until this one doesn't suck anymore...ive been trying to find info on a truck that was in old forum posts but they are no longer accessible as far as I can tell
renny   +1y
mmmmmmmmmmmm
renny   +1y
I respect the hard work you put into this new site....BUT I HATE IT. This is garbage imo. I think SSM should just let it go. SHUT DOWN. It'll never be the same again. People have moved on to other things. Your spinning your wheels here.
SSM-BobHase   +1y
Ren I guess with your statement you don't see the value of what 14 years of topics has to offer there is no where in this industry where you can get or find this information. To do as you say I think it would be a one of the dumber things we could do. That's why I guess you don't own Street Source because if you did this info would be gone and I think it would be a shame. Then you say It's Garbage and you hate it shut it down and that we are spinning our wheels but you have no suggestions to the problem. I guess you don't understand that the old site was old technology and and that people want hand held apps the old site could not do that we are just trying to make the site so all the people that want an app can access the site that way. Ren I know it's hard to believe but the day of you setting at home on your computer are over it has came down to Street Source moves to hand held devices or we are out of the loop because the old version of Street Source is a dinosaur and was dieing a slow death. Most would say hell with it but we at Street Source have dedicated our life's to making this happen and when it's finished then cast stones or as someone else suggested create your own Street Source.
epollan2000   +1y
Hey guys... Just wanted to throw my two cents in here. I am not yet a big fan of the new site. HOWEVER... I keep coming back for more. I know that revamping an entire site is a daunting task and it is a labor of love for you guys much like the rides we have posted here. As for suggestions, I cant say that I know exactly why it hasnt grown on me yet but I am certainly willing to give it a chance. I could not agree with you more on the information that this site holds. It is a valuable resource to EVERYONE. I know that you guys are working hard to make it everything that you have invisioned it being and at the same time, trying to pacify the whiners and bitchers from all over the world. One thing for sure, you will never make everyone happy. For everyone that you make really happy you will in turn piss someone off. Keep up the good work and thank you for giving us a site to keep coming back to. Even the people who bitch about the site seem to be here daily looking around as they bitch and complain. Again...THANKS GUYS!!!!
truck action   +1y
Well I made a new build page & got photo's up in the order of my 12 year & counting build. Photo's went up OK, Still can't find how to redo my profile page.Also can't find how to delete the first photo's I got in that area?