threads
Page 4 of 4
Street Source Suggestions \  Everyone look! Important..

Everyone look! Important..

Street Source Suggestions Street Source
views 1576
replies 39
following 29

SSM-Webmaster   +1y
that's funny... You guys are to used to SSM being difficult. i made it CRAZY simple and people get confused trying to figure out how to do it cause they are thinking "this has got to be difficult, it can't be just a click of a button"... maybe we need some text instructions so people know.. i'll do that now.
SSM-Webmaster   +1y
daniel.. photos are as easy as possible.. just click the camera button. If that's not the difficulty, can you explain a bit more?
flntroc   +1y
is it just me or can we not private message people through here?
ETNSFLT   +1y
That WAS easy!! (with a big cheesy smile)
post photo
tukn18saccord   +1y
im talking about on my profile page, it takes forever to find out how to update my profile, there is no photo button in my profile, ill keep playing with it but i thought the old layout was better
SSM-Webmaster   +1y
Daniel.. did you read where it says "Vehicles As Builds"? Cause it explains it.. maybe i need to figure out a way to make it more self explanatory? I know that we as humans naturally don't like having to read instructions.. So if that is what is causing the hang-up then i will figure out a way to make it better..
tukn18saccord   +1y
yeah i done all that but it takes a few tries before it finally lets me, its new ill get there one day lol
SSM-Webmaster   +1y
can you tell me what you mean? a few tricks before it lets you? If there is something i can do to fix it i will.. i just need to know what the issue is..
flntroc   +1y
Kris I need to get the 'owner' of our club Characters changed from Tom Smylie to me. Can you do that for us when u get some spare time?
flnole78   +1y
can you make it to where html image tags work? I host all my images through photobucket and 90% of my posting is done from my work computer so I can't upload my pics from my pc.