threads
Page 2 of 4
Street Source Suggestions \  Everyone look! Important..

Everyone look! Important..

Street Source Suggestions Street Source
views 1577
replies 39
following 29

HarryBalls   +1y
I think the forums are the main attraction to this site and they need to be more visible as a whole on the home page. Just my opinion.
truck action   +1y
Agree !!!!!!!
jiggawho111   +1y
What don't we like? The whole site is different. As stated the forums suck! This isnt Facebook. Ive gotten real bored even trying to find other stuff. You've had a lot of feedback. Revert and go back to the drawing board.
flnole78   +1y
If you choose to stick with this layout, maybe on the left pane where you add your groups put a number to the side of each of how many new posts are in each group. This will help us to keep from having to go through every group looking for new posts.
DW WERKS   +1y
No sir don't like it. I know its a lot of work but like a ugly custom car sometimes it just wasn't a good idea . The road to hell was paved with good intensions...That being said I cant do any better . My drunking two cents.
SSM-Webmaster   +1y
jamey... please be a bit more constructive.. what SPECIFICALLY don't you like?
leydbck   +1y
It needs to be set up more like a forum and less like Facebook. The like part is good but that is really the only feature I can see. How about a way to quote and subscribe to specific topics, not just the entire forum? How does picture posting work? At the same time the site seems fairly plain. This is just my suggestion on the forums. Until today I have not wanted to look around the site. It all feels very complicated and not to user friendly
simple-pleasurez   +1y
yeah this setup blows. cant find anything. just take it back old style. front page random rides, top forums posts. and classifieds. kiss. keep it simple stupid.
SSM-Webmaster   +1y
why can't you find anything? can i please get some specifics ?
flnole78   +1y
I see you implemented my suggestion, THANK YOU! That helps me out a lot.