threads
Page 3 of 4
Street Source Suggestions \  Everyone look! Important..

Everyone look! Important..

Street Source Suggestions Street Source
views 1575
replies 39
following 29

leydbck   +1y
After your recent changes I must say the site is far more user friendly. The forum setup makes it easier to find topics and the left menu is simple and to the point. The only issue I am having is the mobile site is only giving me part of the site. I can't scroll an entire page, whatever loads on my screen is all I get. If that makes any sense. However this could be my phone.
SSM-Webmaster   +1y
Chan. Thanks man! Yea. I'm guessing u have an android?
SSM-Webmaster   +1y
give it a try now.. Also, in case i didn't just fix it, what phone do you have? :)
leydbck   +1y
Yes I have an android, I meant to put that but I forgot. I am running 2.2 on a Samsung Galaxy.
leydbck   +1y
shit, I forgot again. I am still having the same issue viewing from my phone. It only shows part of the site and I can't scroll at all.
renny   +1y
New site is garbage. Get this crap outta here. I hate Facebook.
SSM-BobHase   +1y
Ren again with the garbage I really don't think you will ever be happy. You don't seem to like anything take a breath and open your mind Technology is here to stay.
SSM-Webmaster   +1y
Chan. I am trying to track down one of those phones. Can u post a screen shot by chance?
tukn18saccord   +1y
this layout sucks, to difficult to do anything, areas like updates and pic uploads should have a link on that page to do these thing instead you have to hunt and get a team of geeks to figure it out for ya.
SSM-BobHase   +1y
Daniel uploading a picture there is a little camera icon click it and pick a picture not much easier. Or maybe I'm not understanding your question.