Page 2 of 16
Build-Ups \  Project "Back to Skool" my old high school mini rebuild

Project "Back to Skool" my old high school mini rebuild

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 9772
replies 153
following 52

bd94s10   +1y
Cody, love the truck man.. I still have the Tailgate with the feature. Ya yours always reminds me of my build... was never trying to copy anything just my fav colors etc.. LOL.. Ed, thanks for even bringing mine up... I'm waiting on interior, which I'm taking to TN on 2/1/12 and dropping it off. If all goes well I'll have it at Showfest next year BUT... I've said that before so I don't want to jinx myself again. Cody, man love the build brotha.. hope it goes well and looks as sick this go around as it did back in the day. Always good to see a nice rebuild of a already nice truck.... Keep the updates coming!!!!

Later,JasonFL
bagged95s10   +1y
--------------------------------------------

Whiplash said:

I heard it was finished but never saw a complete truck. LOVE your paint/graphics. Will you change it or repaint it the same way?

Same paint job. I like it too much to change it. Plus I have a big ass tattoo of it too

Jason, can't wait to c it this showseason. Maybe I'll have a Rollin chassis together by then
laydsuzu   +1y
I remember you telling me about this at Slamily Reunion Cody, glad to see some pictures of it! Im sure it will be as sick as your 97! Always been one of my favorite mini's since I can remember.
bagged95s10   +1y

laydhombre said:

I remember you telling me about this at Slamily Reunion Cody, glad to see some pictures of it! Im sure it will be as sick as your 97! Always been one of my favorite mini's since I can remember.

Thanks man. U sold your s10 huh?
KEEF   +1y
VERY COOL MAN
mopar978   +1y
I like how you recessed the mirror fillers. truck looks good, anxious to see it finished up!
bagged95s10   +1y
Now that I am waiting on machine shop for my motor to my X-cab I can do a lil work to this

Saving the graphic outline for future needs

And here's what I'll b doing next.. If ya can't figure it out I'll have progress pics up this week maybe tonight
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
bagged95s10   +1y
Edited: 12/20/2011 3:22:11 PM by bagged95s10

tattedfordguy   +1y
Looking good are you doing the exact paint job when finished?
bagged95s10   +1y
Edited: 12/20/2011 6:55:32 PM by bagged95s10

Edited: 12/20/2011 6:52:43 PM by bagged95s10

1.5" section. Forgot my saw horses in the garage so I didn't do doors today but the cab is cut and tacked in place as well as fenders. Also cut firewall out so I can build a new one. Not bad for a half days work. Gotta go Xmas shopping now. This is a rear wheel. Tires a lil bigger than the front, didn't have the front wheels there need a bad fender to graft into center where i moved it back to match body line
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo