Pic's of Ford Duallys

Dually Projects
views 44876
replies 135
following 32

low95xlt   +1y
actually that truck is in indiana or ill and for sale i believe
if only it wasn't juiced
that is one of a few of that style on the scene isn't it???
1fast needs to do his up
maz89   +1y

amen.
low95xlt   +1y
holy hell its door where the hell ya been buddy?
maz89   +1y
workin' my ass off brotha!!
dorkydually   +1y
that dually on hydros is pretty badass. i just wonder about the work, reson i say that is the bars are so short and the cylinders are mounted so far from the axle, the pumps have to be workin hard for that.

i am a hydro lover for life but i will never ever put the juice on a dually, i still want to use it as a truck and hydros make that harder.
low95xlt   +1y
if it is built right juice can be made to ride a lil nicer, but i am a airride fan
dorkydually   +1y

i was talkin about the truck aspect of things. im just the kind of person that if i have this badass truck, i still wanna use it as a truck. if i just wanted it to look pretty and take it to shows i would think of doin hydros, but i like to use my truck.

hydros do kick ass though. im not a fan of how air sounds. its one thing i dont like about truck shows, all the ricer turned s-10 fans have the loudest dump valves. hydros just sound cool, zip zip
hang time mazda   +1y
i havent been on here in a while, but i am glad to see some for dually's on here instead of all chevy's. not knockin the chevy's, but i own a ford and would like to see more fords on here.

i havent done much to mine yet, but i do have alot of plans for it. i do plan on dropping it, either static drop or bagging it, and some 24's. here are some pics of it.

thread post photo

thread post photo
jcampbell1180   +1y

I agree.
low95xlt   +1y
damn silver she looks good diesal or gas?