Dually Projects
views 44861
replies 135
following 32

low95xlt   +1y
damn looks good big damn good
jcampbell1180   +1y
Eh.

Nice, but not near as nice as a square body Chevy.

All the true gangstas drive square bodies (even if they are temporarily stuck driving a sweet Taurus for the time being ).
low95xlt   +1y
man i knew u would put up a pic of that tan one on 19's he sold that thing a while ago, i was looking at it a few yrs ago when he wanted 19g's for it
lockone   +1y
The third one with the orange dually is the Lime time green one from a few posts above.
low95xlt   +1y
yea that is what 3 color swaps he has done now?
lockone   +1y
I guess...It started out green and wrecked in the front...then orange sealer, then silver/green 2 tone, and then all green.
biggboy   +1y
anybody have suggestion on lowering or modifying i beams.for it to come down a little lower...or any ideas??????
low95xlt   +1y
is it hitting anywhere on the frame? i know on my ranger with beams i had to notched the enginecross meember a lil and the frame( tie rod notch) but never alterd the beam itself
lockone   +1y
Buy some lowering beams or put all Chevy suspension on it.
huskerdually   +1y
I had like a 79 and my brother has a 99 I always thought it would work to drill a new I beam mounting hole like 2" higher, then run bags. You would have to clearance the crossmember. I never got a chance to try it so I don't know if it would work.