Dually Projects \  Pic's of Ford Duallys

Pic's of Ford Duallys

Dually Projects
views 44881
replies 135
following 32

hang time mazda   +1y

thanks
its an '02 7.3 powerstroke diesel with an auto trans.
jasonz   +1y

heyyyy..... that's my old truck ... it was all blue when I had it... still holdin up.
jpd motorsports   +1y
I did the first build up of the Tan F-350 on page 3. It retained the I-beams up front without notching the frame rail for drop but did do lowering beams and built our own bag brackets for the front in house. Went on a trip truck got all the equipment ripped of so put it back together what I had and sold it to a guy that finished the hood and rollpan paint work.
biggboy   +1y
jus wondering,did u do any modifications to the strut rod?i will be redoing all my front and rear setup,bring it down lower..jus trying to get as much info.thnx
jpd motorsports   +1y
nope no mods besides the bag brackets. On my other computer in storage"moving in a couple of weeks" I have some pics of the front end on it.
biggboy   +1y
cool..thnx
huskerdually   +1y
It's not a dually but it is a Ford. This is my brothers 99 f250. Custom paint, the color is a lot more purple than it looks in pics. He has plans to lower it, he already has the beams, I'm not sure what he is waiting for. I keep asking him when we're going to do it.

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
low95xlt   +1y
kewl truck but y he gogi nt obag it if he is sellin it?
huskerdually   +1y
He's not going to bag it just lower it like 5/7. And it's just kinda for sale, he's fishing.
low95xlt   +1y
price. my buddy saw it and sort of likes it whats the info